Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nashville Tour Fall 2011

The last Week I have been on the road. I spent my first three days in Chicago, IL. Played U.S. Beer Company Saturday night All day Sunday I hung out @ Millennium Park Jammed all day and met a bunch of cool people. Later that that day I spend sometime seeing Chicago by train. $2.25 and you can ride all day! I must say I am easily amused.. :) On Monday night i played @ Uncommon Ground very cool bar. Great talent. Then it was off to Indianapolis, IN for Tuesday night @ the Lizard Lounge. Rocked that place! Had an awesome time! Last night I played @ The Hideaway and the Highland Taproom in Louisville, KY. I plan to stay in Louisville for tonight and then hit the road for Halloween Weekend in Nashville! Cant wait! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment