Monday, January 16, 2012

BACK IN THE STUDIO!!


This past weekend I went back into Waterbury Studio to record vocals to a song that I co-wrote with Australian Songwriters; Zelda and Pal Sheldon. The song "Away Away" was started fall of 2010 while I was on my first trip Nashville to tour and play music. During this tour I met this Australian songwriting couple and for more then a year now the three of us have been Skyping back and forth working on this song! I am So Excited to be listening to this song and I can wait to release the single! It was a great experience to work with such talented people and I cant wait to start working on the next song! :)) Also a special Thanks to Thompson Management, Sonny Thompson, Derek DeMike, Mike Pugsley, and Amber Anne Love for their support, talent, and guidance in the studio!


Me in Studio A @ Waterbury Studio, Mpls, MN

Pal, Zelda , and Myself outside of NSAI Headquarters, Nashville, TN right after our first song writing session. October 2010. This song has been one in the making!


No comments:

Post a Comment