Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Alaskan Winter Tour (Day One)




Hello Everyone,

This is my first time setting up a blog so I hope that everything works out ok!! Just to create the setting... I just got up to Alaska last night @ about 12:45.. and I will be here for the next three weeks on tour with Chris Snyder & Third Wheel Project. I am staying @ Chris' Place with with Wife and Daughter Heidi & Story. Today.. we took it pretty easy.. just hanging out in the studio working on recording "Pocket Change".. We also did a little G-Shopping at Costco to stock up on some food for the week.. Tonight we had pizza.. we also grabbed a 12 pack of PBR.. had a few and hung out with Chris & Heidi.. Chris and I taught Heidi how to rock out on the bass guitar with us to "Romeo & Juliet".. it was pretty Sweet!! I wanna Thank Chris and Heidi for being such good host/hostess and taking me in to your home. I look forward to the next three weeks and cant wait to keep everyone posted as we make our rounds!! Peace & Love!! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment